Saturday, September 9, 2017

Look what Akshay Kumar gave gift to his fans on his 50th birthday?


Akshay Kumar turned 50 today.
A night before Akshay Kumar's birthday team Gold surprised his fans by revealing the first poster of film "Gold". The film is directed by Reema Katgi and will be released on 15 August 2018.
Akshay Kumar shared this poster on his social media accounts. He revealed the poster with the caption,"Through every passing year, I understood life a bit better. Through every film of mine, I learned something new. But the way I got love from my well wishers, my dreams met their destination and my clouds got a lining of Gold. As my age #TurnsGold, here's presenting the poster of Gold, a film close to my heart." 


                                       

This film highlight the journey of Hockey player Balbir Singh (played by Akshay Kumar).

Nagin Star Mouni Roy is also the part of this movie, she also took her Instagram account and shared this poster and wishes Akshay Kumar on his birthday,  she wrote "Here's presenting the first poster of Gold. So very Happy to be a part of this dreamteam& here's wishing Akshay Sir the most happiest most prosperous journey ahead. Love and regards #AkshayTurnsGold @akshaykumar"

Twinkle Khanna wished Akshay Kumar a happy birthday by sharing a video of him obeying daughter Nitara"s order. When the little one says, "laugh", Akshay burst out laughter and when she says him to show crying face, he weeps like a little kid.He gets the best birthday gift from wife Twinkle Khanna and daughter Nitara."Twinkle Khanna also wished her best friend Gurleen Raheja on her birthday in her Instagram account. She wrote, " And a happy birthday to my bestie @gurleen_raheja - love you lots#friendforalifetime"*

No comments:

Post a Comment